Thursday 20 March 2008

Pink and Green

I was experimenting with bright colours for this anniversary card. I love the shocking pink and lime green together. The base is pink Papermania card with a strip of green Papermania card. I rounded the corners of the card with my Woodware punch. The strip has been embossed with my Cuttlebug Spots and Circles folder. I used a friends Creative Moments cutter to cut 3 circles of white and pink. The stamp is Penny Black, done with coloured pencils. The 3rd white circle has been cut with my Fiskars deckle edging scissors and chalked slightly with green chalk - the image has been mounted on 3D foam pads. A Blonde Moments green polka dot ribbon and 3 Papermania gems have been added to finish.

10 comments:

Han said...

Very cute card. I was wondering as you live in Camberley which craft shops do you visit ? xx

Handcrafted With Love said...

Oh WoW Gia ....... Thats such a beautiful card and beautiful striking colours too.

Love Pam xx

Heather said...

Adorable card! I love the pink and green!

nessy said...

wow this card hits you in the eyes!! stunning!!
vanesa xx

Jo said...

Great card Gia...love that image!

Angie C said...

Very bright vibrant card Gia, love it

Natalie said...

Love the colours and the image is so cute. x

Michelle Short said...

Great card, the colours go very well togther, very striking :0) I love the layout too and your colouring is fab x

Maureen said...

So adorable! I love the pink and green together!

Kari said...

Soo cute!!! I love everything about this card!!!!