Monday, 31 March 2008
Saturday, 29 March 2008
Friday, 28 March 2008
Thursday, 27 March 2008
Monday, 24 March 2008
Saturday, 22 March 2008
Friday, 21 March 2008
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.
There is such wonderful creativity out there. I am giving an award to these such wonderful blogs - Michelle (Card Grotto), Maureen (My C.A.S.E. Studies), Jo (Only Joking), Hannah (Hans Crafty Creations) and Vanessa (Nessy's Notes)
Thursday, 20 March 2008
Sunday, 16 March 2008
As you can see, they are made using the same image and similar paper - all spotty. Although, I could only find the pink and blue variants, so went with a slightly different green one. The papers are by One heart One Mind.
I used Brazzil Bling card for the first time - and I love it! Gives the cards a lovely shine.
The image and sentiment are Penny Black. I coloured the cats all the same - marmalade! The envelopes are coloured to match the colour scheme and the hearts on the front of the envelopes are cut from the same coloured Brazzil Bling card as the backing card. The flowers have been attached with large Papermania brads. I hope you like them.
Saturday, 15 March 2008
Thursday, 13 March 2008
Tuesday, 11 March 2008
Monday, 10 March 2008
Sunday, 9 March 2008
Got a great PIF from Nessy (Nessy's Notes). Thanks Nessy, such a great number of stamped images and some lovely die cuts. Lovely card too! Will be doing my own PIF soon but my hubbie is away at the moment so don't have too much time for crafting looking after my two little girls (3 and 1)!
Saturday, 8 March 2008
Thursday, 6 March 2008
Wednesday, 5 March 2008
Tuesday, 4 March 2008
Monday, 3 March 2008
1. WHAT WERE YOU DOING 10 YEARS AGO?
In the first flush of wedded bliss - got married in Aug 1997.
2. WHAT WERE YOU DOING 1 YEAR AGO?
Being a very proud mother as my 6 month old daughter was sitting up on her own!
3. NAME YOUR 5 FAVOURATE SNACKS
Chocolate - any kind as long as it's good quality (Lindt is my fav)
Biltong (brought up in Zimababwe) - for those not in the know, it is spice dried meat.
Fruit - any kind
4. NAME 5 THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE A MILLIONAIRE
Buy a big house with lots of land to keep horses
Set up a great outside play area for my girls
Buy houses for my family
Buy lots of fast cars
Travel around the world
5. NAME 5 THINGS YOU LIKE DOING
Spending time with my family especially outside
Taking holidays in the sun and playing on the beach with my two girls
Getting cuddles from the girls
Spending time with my husband on our own
Having a bit of "me" time
6. NAME 5 THINGS YOU WOULD NEVER WEAR AGAIN
Shoulder pads (thanks for that one Nessy!)
7. NAME YOUR 5 FAVOURITE TOYS!
My new Cuttlebug
Stamping Bellas stamps
Nintendo DS Lite (2007 Christmas pressie)
My Mini Cooper S (Wheeeeee!)
Lego - you can make some fantastic models!! (it's my daughters' of course!)
I need to tag 5 other people - my SBS 13 sisters