Saturday 15 March 2008

Dinosaurs

I made this card for one of daughters friends who is 4 next week. The dinosaurs, tree and 4 have been die cut with Cuttlekids dies from various coloured Papermania card and Craftwork Cards paper. I cut the volcano, lava and land from some brown, red and green Papermania card. The 4 is layered on dark blue Papermania card, corners rounded with my Woodware corner rounding punch and mounted using 3D foam ads. The clouds and shimmer on the green dinosaur is Blonde Moments pearlescent powder.

5 comments:

jo said...

wow i bet they will love it, its a very colourful card, its stunning, jo x

Maureen said...

That is so cute! I'm sure your daughter's friend will love it!

Richelle said...

Cute card...those die cut machines are just great! I have a cricut and I love it.
Richelle

Natalie said...

Great card. x

Karen said...

Great fun card: Sure they'll love it.