Sunday 16 March 2008

Cards for My PIF

Just wanted to share the cards I made tonight to send out with my PIF's. These will hopefully be going out on Tuesday - with my hubbie away, I only have a couple of hours in the evening once the girls have gone to bed and all my chores are done!
As you can see, they are made using the same image and similar paper - all spotty. Although, I could only find the pink and blue variants, so went with a slightly different green one. The papers are by One heart One Mind.
I used Brazzil Bling card for the first time - and I love it! Gives the cards a lovely shine.
The image and sentiment are Penny Black. I coloured the cats all the same - marmalade! The envelopes are coloured to match the colour scheme and the hearts on the front of the envelopes are cut from the same coloured Brazzil Bling card as the backing card. The flowers have been attached with large Papermania brads. I hope you like them.

14 comments:

Angie C said...

These are fab Gia, I love the papers and the stamped image is sooo cute

Richelle said...

Hi Gia, these are really cute...I love the cat in the envelope.
Richelle

Vicki May said...

Hello Gia, I love these cards, amazing how the same design in different colours can look so different. Can't choose the one I like the best as I love them all. Vicki May

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful cards great images ,Dawnx

jo said...

hi gia, they are all stunning, huggs jo x

nessy said...

wow gia -you are on a roll!! they are fantastic - love all the different colour combinations -works so well!!
vanessa xx

Lesley said...

Great cards Gia - I love them all! xxx

Natalie said...

A lovely set of cards, I love the colours you have used. x

Heather said...

OMG, I LOVE these! They are absolutely adorable!!

Kari said...

So cute!!! I love each and every card you made! They all look great!

Karen said...

Lovely - great to see different colour combos like this.

Vicki said...

Oh these are so cute Gia, lovely papers, colours and layouts, well done xx vicki xx

My Paper World said...

They are gorgeous! they look great in the different colour ways.

Maureen said...

They are all adorable! Love all the colors you chose!