Tuesday 11 March 2008

Cute Image from Nessy

Made this card tonight using one of the cute images that Nessy sent me. The background is lilac Brazzil Basics card. I coloured the image using coloured pencils and layered her with lilac BB card. Down the right-hand side, I have interwoven 4 strips of blue and purple flowery ribbon. The Stamping Bella sentiment is stamped using black Brilliance ink, layered with more lilac BB card. I added a small purple Prima flower and a small Papermania gem to finish!

12 comments:

Jo said...

What a great image....fantastic card!

Angie C said...

Very pretty indeed Gia

angie sbs13

Angie C said...

Very pretty indeed :-)

angie sbs-13

jo said...

wow what a great card, i love he way you have done the layout,huggs jo x

nessy said...

wow gia!!!
so glad you have used one of my images!! (was worried about what to put in the envelope)
she is stunning , lovely colours!!
vanessa xx

Heather said...

Terrific card!

Natalie said...

Such a lovely card, I like what you have done with the ribbon.

You asked about the paper I use, the Spring Stack is one of my favourites as well as the Papermania Retro Floral pad at the moment. x

CraftyC said...

Cute card!!
Clairexx

Coley said...

Uber cute card - what does PIF stand for??? Think I must be the only member of UKS who dosent know!!!

Richelle said...

Lovely card...love the ribbon down the side

Richelle sbs 13

Karen said...

So cute: Lovely card.

Lesley said...

Lovely card! xxx

SBS-13