Thursday 13 March 2008

My First Tilda


My first Tilda! courtesy of Jo's PIF. I love the stamp, she is so cute. I coloured her with colured pencils and layered her with green Papermania card. The paper is from the Papermania Green Designer pack and the ribbon is from some flowers I had for Mothers Day (waste not!). I have added a pink Prima flower fixed with a red Papermania brad.
So, my turn to send out a PIF! The first 3 people (UK only - sorry!) to leave a comment will receive a parcel from me.

14 comments:

Richelle said...

Great card Gia! Love those springy colors.

I would love to play if you ship to the US...no problems if you cant just leave me a note on my blog :)
Richelle

jo said...

hi gia,
wow what a stnning card you have made,i love the tilda stamps.i have a few my seld soo sweet. i love they use bit lol i do lol. bow's of mothers day cards, have lovely week end jo x

Maureen said...

I'm not in the UK, but I just wanted to comment on the card. I love your coloring and the color scheme - so pretty!!

Heather said...

Absolutely adorable!

Unknown said...

Sadly I missed out hun - but the card is lovely XXX


SBS-13

Unknown said...

Just got your comment - Ver ver excited now XXX

Lesley said...

Great card - I love Tilda! xx

SBS-13

CraftyC said...

Lovely card!!
Clairexx

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful card, stunning
well done :-)

Karen said...

I had a PIF from Jo too so it is really interesting to see how you've used the same image, and I love what you've done. Funnily, I've got the yellow and red versions of the paper too!
I have emailed you for your address as you won my PIF too!!

Gina said...

great card, love the colouring you have done
Gina x

Angie C said...

Lovely card and very spring colours too

Lil Ol Me said...

Your first Tilda is gorgeous and I know it will be one of many more to come.She is so addictive!
I used to live in Farnborough and had both my girls in Frimley Park Hospital!

Kari said...

So cute!! Great job on the card!!!