Friday 28 March 2008

Jo's Tilda

I got this very cute image from Jo (Me and My Things) and some lovely pearlescent cards from Craftwork Cards and wanted to add a bit more sparkle. So Tilda got sparkly wings using a my new Sakura pen, the rest of her is done using coloured pencils. The base paper is from the Papermania Flowers pack. I have used a square of brown card punched with an X-cut hearts punch and a strip for my sentiment, rounded with a Woodware punch. The sentiment is a gold Anita's peel off. Finished off with a white organza ribbon.

6 comments:

jo said...

hi gia,
its realy stunning hun, i love it, huggs jo,

p.s been colouring yours hopefuly show later. jo x

Angie C said...

Hiya Gia, very pretty card and love the sparkle

Angie C said...

Beautiful card Gia

Richelle said...

Great card Gia...I got your card swap..thanks bunches!
Richelle

Natalie said...

Really pretty card Gia. x

Jo said...

Wonderful card...Tildas are so cute aren't they :)