Monday 3 March 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Nessy (Nessy's Notes) - thanks hon!

1. WHAT WERE YOU DOING 10 YEARS AGO?
In the first flush of wedded bliss - got married in Aug 1997.

2. WHAT WERE YOU DOING 1 YEAR AGO?
Being a very proud mother as my 6 month old daughter was sitting up on her own!

3. NAME YOUR 5 FAVOURATE SNACKS
Chocolate - any kind as long as it's good quality (Lindt is my fav)
Biltong (brought up in Zimababwe) - for those not in the know, it is spice dried meat.
Fruit - any kind
Chocolate!
Chocolate!

4. NAME 5 THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE A MILLIONAIRE
Buy a big house with lots of land to keep horses
Set up a great outside play area for my girls
Buy houses for my family
Buy lots of fast cars
Travel around the world

5. NAME 5 THINGS YOU LIKE DOING
Spending time with my family especially outside
Taking holidays in the sun and playing on the beach with my two girls
Getting cuddles from the girls
Spending time with my husband on our own
Having a bit of "me" time

6. NAME 5 THINGS YOU WOULD NEVER WEAR AGAIN
White shoes
Floral dresses
Puffball skirts
Shoulder pads (thanks for that one Nessy!)
Anything polyester!

7. NAME YOUR 5 FAVOURITE TOYS!
My new Cuttlebug
Stamping Bellas stamps
Nintendo DS Lite (2007 Christmas pressie)
My Mini Cooper S (Wheeeeee!)
Lego - you can make some fantastic models!! (it's my daughters' of course!)

I need to tag 5 other people - my SBS 13 sisters
Jo
Karen
Maureen
Vicki
Kari

5 comments:

jo said...

hi gia,
lovely to read,now we all know a bit more about each other, huggs jo x

Karen said...

Oh, that's been an interesting read. I'm with you on the white shoes and lego! I shall have a think and blog my tagging tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Hi Gia!
I hope you have a great week!
Vicki SBS13

Jo said...

Thanks for the tag Gia.....third time in a week!! I put the details on my blog under last Thursday's date so please excuse me for not completing it again :) It's a great way of finding out more about each other!

nessy said...

yes! those shoulder pads were "lovely"!! and as your answers made me laugh i`m awarding you a "you make my day" -found on my blog!!
vanessa xx