Monday 7 April 2008

My Manic Life

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Life has been so hectic over the last few weeks. I am on the committee for our local NCT (National Childbirth Trust) and on Saturday we had one of our bi-annual Nearly New Sales. This entailed - last weekend getting all our baby stuff together to sell, cleaning it and tagging it. This weekend - setting the venue up on Friday night, attending the sale on Saturday from 8am - 2pm (I run the till room) and over the next week or so I will be collating all the data from the tills and doing sellers lists. These list all the items each seller has sold and how much we need to pay them (less commission for the NCT, of course!). Also, I managed to fit in two kids parties and lots of playing in the snow on Sunday when we woke up to a winter wonderland! So, can justifiably say I am exhausted!! Well, it will be back to work tomorrow for a rest!

This is the park around the corner from where we live.

The girls building a snowman (with a little help from me!)

Finally, me looking like a Michelin Man with about 5 layers on!

7 comments:

Angie C said...

Wow Gia, what alot of snow.
Sounds like you have been very busy - hope you can get back to crafting sooon

Richelle said...

Wow that is busy!! I think I would need a vacation after all that! LOL....Snow-what fun! We dont get much were I live.
Richelle

jo said...

wow you have had loads of snow,huggsjo x

Lesley said...

You had loads of snow! xxx

SBS-13

Jo said...

You have been busy! I haven't been around much either...so much to do and so little time and I desperately want to get some crafting done!

ElyBlair said...

Gorgeous Pictures!!!!I also wanted to let you know that I started a Yahoo Group for our sisterhood. Please check out my blog for the details!!!

nessy said...

sounds like you have been a busy girl!!
wow!! what fun you are all having in all that snow -we never get snow here , did get a few flakes on sunday!! aaron did make one snowball from all the snow in our garden!! LOL